Message from Commissioner, Rochester Board of Education Beatriz LeBron:
I wanted to bring to your attention a very important policy that the board of policies committee will be discussing, and we want community input on the visitor's policy. Given the current state of affairs in the country it is important that we hear from families and community members about how we proceed regarding visitors at our schools. Our current policies varies from school to school.
This is an important policy and I encourage you all to help spread the word to hear from as many parents, teachers and community partners as we possibly can. feel free to reach out if you have any questions i serve on the Policy committee as well.
- IT Recruiter - 6 month Contract / potential for hire.
- Admin Assistant - Bilingual (Spanish)
- Customer Service - Part-time and Full-time
- Project Manager - Construction Industry
- MEP Supervisor - Construction Industry
Iveth M. Reynolds, MBA
Tri-Mar Consulting Inc.